Seven Layer Mediterranean Dip
- 8 oz. hummus
- 1 tomato (diced)
- ½ cup cucumber (diced)
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1/8 t salt
- ¼ t paprika
- 2 canned artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 2 roasted red peppers (diced)
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 T flat-leaf parsley (minced)
- 3-4 Kalamata olives (chopped, optional)
In a glass serving bowl, layer in the hummus evenly on the bottom. Spread out the tomatoes and cucumbers on top.
Place several large dollops of the yogurt over the tomatoes and cucumber and spread out evenly. Season with salt and paprika.
On top of the yogurt, layer the artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and feta cheese.
Sprinkle with parsley and garnish with olives.
Serve with fresh vegetables and pita chips.